Jelly Rose Live n Concert: Relationships, Resolutions, Spirituality, & Potpourri

Jelly Rose

Show Information:

If you have seen Jelly Rose and her four-piece band live in concert before, you know she can flat out bring it! That will not change with this performance. What will change is that this year’s performances will each have a unique theme. Relationships, Resolution, Spirituality & Potpourri. The setlist of each show will reflect the theme. Additionally, Jelly Rose will utilize a "storytellers-like" format to explain various aspects of the songs: i.e. the catalyst/inspiration, meaning and lyrics. Jelly Rose performs an eclectic mix of original music with sounds and textures from various genres including Pop, Jazz, Country, R&B, and Rock. There is plenty to enjoy for a wide range of music taste.

Venue

Rating

All Ages

Warning

N/A

2 Comments

1. Molly on July 24, 2017 at 5:15 am

I loved this show! Jelly Rose & Co. are phenomenal musicians. Her spirit, voice, and message are glorious. I would go see them again.

2. Emma & Sai on July 25, 2017 at 6:17 pm

My boyfriend and I, (goodness sounds like I am in high school), caught the Jelly Rose band on Friday the 20th or 21st or whatever it was. I loved the show. I liked all but 1 of the songs. My boyfriend, I can speak for him, liked all the songs. He thought it was gonna be something totally different than it was. We’ve been to the Holy Cow before and seen bands play so we expected kinda the same thing like more country/singer song writer stuff. This young lady and her band was awesome. Not what you would think with a fringe show. They are an outright rock/pop band with a killer drum guy. Jelly Rose was the lead singer and she is awesome, so pretty and seems like she spends so much time on stage that she was at home. We had one big problem with the show though. It was too short. I think it was only a half hour. The other problem was the heat. It was pretty hot and steamy in Holy Cow. If you go, sit by a fan. You will enjoy the Jelly Rose band.

%d bloggers like this: